Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A very Uke Christmas

Our day has been so relaxing and low key.  It's been nice to talk with family and hear their reactions to gifts and find out about their day.  With everyone embracing technology, we've received thank you notes, shared pictures, and more.  I'm especially thankful to USPS for finally delivering the anniversary scrapbook to my parents.  It was a fun project, although I'm not a scrapbooker and will leave it to my Mother to embellish and add a few more details. She's the creative, artistic, talented one when it comes to scrapbooking.  My approach is minimalist with pictures.

Here are a few pics from today:

Super soft jammy pants

An Otter Box for my iPhone since I'm prone to dropping it.

Opening the many generous gifts from my parents.

Uke gift #1:  a stand

Who needs fancy wrapping paper?

The resident comedian and his new leatherman

Uke gift #2:  366 songs to learn

Uke gift #3:  Jason Mraz songbook

New hat, scarf, and cookbook.  LOVE Smitten Kitchen!
Let's see...I think there were a few more uke gifts including a coupon for a mya-moe ukulele for Emil!  Santa was very kind this year.

Time for a snack and a piece of homemade cocoa cake!  Hope you all had a very nice Christmas surrounded by dear friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment