Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Resolutions

Bah!  I looked at last year's resolutions, and I kept two out of four.  Not bad, not all that good.

2012 ended with lots of napping, and 2013 started in the same manner.  I blame it on the recent cold temps, and my goal to finish editing my book.  My brain needs to rest after six hours of editing, eating popcorn, drinking tea, emailing, listening to the Jack Johnson Pandora station, and talking on the phone with my Mother.  How I managed to nod off during the Seahawks game on Sunday and the Capital One Bowl today...who knows?  They were exciting games for sure.

However, I did learn how to use iTunes tonight.  Finally!  I've been putting it off for years, and Emil's the wizard who loads up my iPod once in a blue moon.  Lori sent me several new CDs, so I successfully imported them into my library.  She's has influenced my musical selections for almost 11 years now.  If it weren't for her, I'd still own just one CD, my first - The Cranberries.  Lori keeps me stocked up with the latest music.  THANK YOU, LoMo!

Newest music thanks to a generous iTunes giftcard from my bro:  Eric Hutchinson, Adele, Garrett Wall, Mumford & Sons, Jack Johnson, Donovan Frankenreiter, and Ingrid Michaelson.

Oh yes...resolutions.  I'm not making them this year.  Too much on my plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment