Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Long Weekend in Cincinnati

Here are a few pics from my trip to Cincinnati.  All of my family was there, and it was good to see everyone.  No trip is complete without a trip to Skyline Chili and Aglamesis Brothers.

Bailey, the guard dog

Look at that sweet face!

Volleyball central


Black Raspberry Chip, please!

Aaron is the lucky one served first

Dear Emil - sorry you missed out on Aglamesis Brothers.
At the airport, I splurged on a Chik-fil-A sandwich and waffle fries.  Figured it might be awhile before I'm nearby that wonderful place again.  No plans to travel until next Christmas 2012 or so.

I'm glad to be back in Central Oregon.  Temp today was around 75 degrees, sunny and gorgeous.  Time to prep for Alaskan visitors over the next two weeks.  Brewery tours, hiking at Smith Rock, running on the Deschutes River Trail, and a Captain Jack Sparrow sandwich at Brother Jon's Public House.  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment