Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Best Ice Cream Ever

Yes, I've been complaining about the hot weather here in Cincinnati.  Typical me.  However, there is a silver lining to being here, other than hanging with my family.  Aglamesis Brothers Ice Cream.  http://www.aglamesis.com/.  We stopped in there on the way to pick up my Grandma for dinner the other day.  Then, we went back the next day.  I would've been there every day since, but my sister in law made a delicious Derby Pie that we've been enjoying.  And today, I made a Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake to go along with dinner, as my Uncle Ron is coming over.

My plan is to go there next week and the week after.  Actually, as much as possible.  My favorite flavor is the Banana Chocolate Chip.  Throw on some hot fudge, and just dig in.  Emil likes a scoop of the Fresh Banana and a scoop of the Dutch Chocolate.  Most folks go for the Black Raspberry Chip.

I'll have to sneak in some exercise between trips to Aglamesis Brothers.


Two Step Sundae (I splurged!)

No comments:

Post a Comment