Sunday, May 01, 2011

Lake Billy Chinook

Yesterday was a gorgeous day, so we did a little exploring in the afternoon at Lake Billy Chinook in Culver.  What a beautiful lake!  Makes me homesick for the Saturdays spent with my brother, Tom, on Lake Keowee.  We would get up early and be on the water by 9 a.m. and wakeboard for a couple of hours.  It took me a long time to learn how to wakeboard, and I drank a lot of lake water, but it was worth it.  Finally, I learned to hold on (even if it feel unnatural to be yanked like that) and lean back.

Here are a couple of pics from the day:


Poor little dead porcupine



I won free tickets to see Hal Sparks.  He was at the Tower Theater last night, and he was hilarious! http://halsparks.com/.

It's going to be a super busy week, so I will try to get ahead of yardwork, baking, cooking, and crafting for the week!  Dinner with Pam and Chuck on Friday!  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment