Wednesday, October 08, 2014

The Sequel

Wahooey! The draft sequel to Adventures in Dating is written. Soon, it will be in the hands of my trusted beta readers. They promise to be brutal and give any and all criticism.

My mother is the best beta reader ever. Chick Lit is not her preferred genre, but she's my biggest supporter. Not only does she give back excellent feedback, but she's always there to bounce ideas back and forth. For example, I sent her the sequel cover concepts. She had a totally different perspective on them and made me feel better. She also told me what I want in a cover even though I wasn't even sure what I wanted!

My goal is to publish the sequel by the holidays. Everything is rolling along so far, and I'm enjoying the process this time around so much more. Thanks to everyone for their support! Stay posted for book release info!

No comments:

Post a Comment